Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post Christmas bloat

I finally have some time to sit down and write a blog. We've been pretty busy visiting Edmonton and then Christmas at my parents and just general hanging out with the fam. I love spending time with my fam. We've eaten a lot of very good food. Nothing like a home cooked Christmas meal. I love my Mom's cooking. I love it so much that I ate a little bit too much, and by a little bit I mean a lot. I couldn't stop myself from bringing it all back up. I felt much better and I think Chris was thankful for it too. Today is clean up day. You see I went a little crazy on the kids and Chris's stockings. Whoops! Some of the stuff they did need. Kids always need clothes so why not put it in their stockings. Anyway enough about that. And I have to do laundry and we are having Tuesday night dinner tonight, so I have to make supper. I might even start packing who knows. When I find the camera I will post some pictures. Well I hope everyone is having a great week and isn't too bloated from eating so much Christmas goodies and snacks.
Later!
Peace out!

1 comment:

The Aitkenheads said...

Holy Crap!!! We're only supposed to eat until we're bloated and exploding at Christmas!!!

Wish someone had told me that...I've been doin it all year long!!!