Friday, December 22, 2006

Smell my finger

So after our sleepless night with Taylor it turns out she has an ear infection. Last night was a much better sleep. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas, just incase I don't post before Monday. And to all my Edmonton peeps is anyone free tomorrow either day or night so that we can see you all? Call us at Chris's parents or our cell. Anyway before i get back to packing I will leave you with a conversation I had with Taylor. It went a little something like this.
Taylor: Smell my finger momma.
Me: Uh, no thanks. Where has your finger been?
Taylor: Up my bum.
Now that is dithguthting.
Later!
Peace out!

3 comments:

kris said...

What a thought to leave us all with!
Have fun in Edmonton, we'll see you when we get back.

Desiree said...

Yum, where does she learn these things? It sure does make for a good laugh. Have a good Christmas!

The Aitkenheads said...

What's wrong with that?? Sometimes I put my finger up my bum and smell it!!!

(Oh wait...that's probably not a good thing to tell people is it?)

Did I say bum?....I meant ear!!!