Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tree #2

So we had a little accident at about 5 am this morning. Chris had just got home from work and i heard a bang and crash. Went downstairs and found the tree on the floor. We couldn't get the tree to go back up so it is now in the backyard with the tree stand still attached. Off to home depot I went and got us a new tree. This one smells like a Christmas tree. I did like the family time we had getting the tree and if we could find a place that had Christmas trees we would do it again. I'm just glad that it happened in the middle of the night and not during the day when one of the kids was playing around it. Now we need to find some time to decorate it. It might be a mom and dad job only tonight. Who knows. Pictures to come once decorated. Hopefully this one stays up.

4 comments:

kristen said...

Chris did it on purpose didn't he...

Evey said...

Thats crazy, i wonder why it fell over??

Anthony and Kim said...

I cant believe your tree fell!!
so weird!

Tammy Williams said...

haha...funny...but dangerous! I hope the second one is more to your liking. I enjoyed seeing the first though. How fun!