Monday, June 22, 2009

So Stinky!

I'm almost embarrased to say this but upstairs stinks from all the diapers. We keep them in a Diaper Genie but it doesn't seem to help. I've tried putting a dryer sheet in the bottom, spraying it with febreeze air spray. We change quite regularly but nothing seems to help. Anyone have an suggestions? We've had it for almost 6 years so maybe some of the seals are not doing their job. Who knows.
Anyway that's my question for the day.

And as promised pics of my kiddlets.

2 comments:

Devin said...

You know, we used to use the diaper genie too, but the refills got so expensive! We switched to the Diaper Champ--do you have that up there by you? You can use just regular old grocery store bags, and they really don't stink any more than the DG did. I am thrilled we switched over--we have save bundles in refill costs--the purchase paid for itself after 4 or 5 months!

Desiree said...

I found it was way too stinky way early on, so we keep them in a bag outside til we are ready to burn garbage (I guess that's a perk to living on a farm?)