Friday, June 19, 2009

Why?

This is what I was wondering today as I was pretty much crying during the kindergarten assembly. Why do I get so emotional? I get emotional hearing the national anthem and then you have k-grade 4 kids singing it. All I can say is Wow! Bring on the water works. And of course the faucet kept running as the 3 am classes did their thing. A big thing for me is seeing how much Taylor has grown as a person this year. No longer is she the super shy kid. Don't get me wrong she is still somewhat shy but she is really starting to come out of her shell. I'm so proud of her. And man those kids are all so cute!
We then had our little class party! I think all had a good time.

In other news we found out yesterday that Taylor was accepted for competitive gymnastics. We're very excited and looking forward to seeing her continue to learn something that she loves so much.

Yesterday's post I mentioned that our computer had crashed. Long story short a new hard drive was put in so now I've been trying to get adobe. Does anyone know how? When I go to the website it doesn't work. I'm getting a wee bit frustrated. (Said with an Irish accent.)

Anyway trying to get pictures from today's assembly on the computer but once again having some issues with card reader. Oh the computer drama.

I'll leave you with some pictures from the last week or so. Enjoy!

Well I can't seem to write under each picture. The first one is Spencie while camping. Chowing down on pancakes. Taylor lost her 3rd tooth. She was pretty excited to actually have the tooth to put under her pillow. And Quinks loves helping Daddy. He talks about needing his Home Depot stuff. So cute!

2 comments:

Devin said...

Awww...they're so cute! Hey, my email if you still need it is devdev@sbcglobal.net

Have a great weekend!

kristen said...

i love those pictures...