Saturday, June 14, 2008

I can't believe it

Today was the day. I just happened upon it. It always seems that way when you aren't looking for something you can find it. If you go shopping with something in mind fat chance of finding it, at least that has been my experience. What did I get you ask? A Purse. That's right you heard right or I guess saw right. It's not an expensive purse but for my first one it's good. I thought about getting a fun color but went with black. I can always work my way up to others. I'm still getting used to the idea of having it. It might look funny tomorrow taking it to church. I can't stop laughing at myself while I'm carrying it. Maybe sometime I'll post a picture to prove I got one.

7 comments:

Karri said...

I will have to check it out tomorrow!

kristen said...

i think i need a picture!

Anonymous said...

I need a picture too!!!!
Char

Chrissy and Brian said...

Yay! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see it, you better bring it to Penticton.

Tammy Williams said...

I WANT TO SEE IT!
Black goes with everything - but I can't wait to find a nice colored one sometime too.

BethJoy said...

PICTURES, PICTURES please, I want to see this thing!!
Black is a good first time choice. From someone who buys a lot, I mean A LOT of purses/bags, I recently got a white purse, which was way out there, for me. So way to go on your first purchase, I hope it went well taking it to church on Sunday, I'm sure it had a good time with you :)

Anonymous said...

My little girl is growing up so fast.