Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's been too long...

since I wrote a post on poop.

Now that we are having some heat in our day the kids wanted to play on the slip and slide. Jacob and Nathan came over to partake. They were having fun till we heard Jacob say look out for the dog poop. Well we don't have a dog. Chris went out to investigate, the next thing I hear Taylor getting in trouble. She comes crying in followed by Chris trying so hard not to laugh. Now with all the poop stories I written you assume it was Quinten involved right? Wrong. Taylor took a crap right in the middle of the backyard. She even wiped. Chris of course was gagging too much so I had to pick up the poop and toilet paper. If she had to come in for the toilet paper why didn't she just go inside. The things that go through a kids head.


This is what we, plus both sets of Grandparents, got the kids for their Birthdays. I know their birthdays aren't till Sept and Oct but now is the time they can play with it. No riding has happened yet but tomorrow is the day. They still had fun playing on it and so did Chris and I. Yes the last picture Chris got a little stuck and of course my purse had to make an appearance.







12 comments:

liz said...

I just read it and thought "oh kids!". Devin read it and laughed out loud no less than FOUR separate times!

And I think he might be a little jealous of Taylor, Quinten and Spencer's new toy.

Karri said...

Funny Kids! Cute pictures! Thanks for a fun evening! A memorable evening!

I don't think Jacob knew who the poop really came from. I love that Quinten said, " you poop on the potty, not outside!"

Kirst said...

I know I too am jealous. It can hold up to 130 pounds so I thought maybe I would be able to ride it but there isn't any leg room.

Kirst said...

Thank gooodness Quinten is finally getting the whole potty thing.

Chrissy and Brian said...

Great Toy and Cute Purse! oh, and funny poop story!

BethJoy said...

those ride 'ems are so fun for the kids. My Dad bought Jonah & Logan each one at Christmas, and we never had them as kids!!

kristen said...

oh poop.

i think you need to save this post and use it as collateral when she's 13 :)

Heather said...

I was just going to say SAVE THIS POST and read it to her when she's a miserable brat... Or when she's doing something painful and needs to be distracted. (When Kristen had her knee surgery and had to do exercises, we read funny things to her and tried to make her laugh instead of cry... It was hilarious and I'm laughing right now remembering it)

I like the purse too!!!

Miranda said...

I love the pictures of you and Chris trying to get in the tractor! Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or is Spencer as big if not bigger than Quinten?

Kirst said...

No Devin it's not just you. We thought the same thing. SO far Quinks is bigger but probably not for long.

Sketti said...

Holy Cow girl...You went all out when you bought your purse! Talk about jumping in the deep end...That's massive for a first bag! (you realize you will never be able to find anything in it!)