Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What is going on?

I'm starting to wonder if I should pull the winter clothes back out. This weather is starting to really suck. I know that out east they are feeling a bit differently. I don't want the crazy humid weather but some sun would sure be nice. At least we haven't had to water the grass yet or our new bushes/plant things/shrubs. (Not sure what category they are in) Although I did see someone watering there new grass, while it was raining. Can you say over kill?
I hope wherever you are that you are having a great day, whatever kind of weather.
I just thought a really big bonus for this weather. Quinte has been forced to stay inside so we are trying to potty train him. He was dry all night last night and so far all day too. Except for poops. At least it's not on the floor. Sorry no poop stories.

4 comments:

kristen said...

we're having a couple of days of respite from the humidity. it will be back up on friday, but today was quite nice and tomorrow should be too. so for today and tomorrow i will feel sorry for you and send you sunny thoughts!!!

Anonymous said...

In Toronto today it was a very warm, sunny, non-humid day. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same.
A terrible thought crossed my mind, you don't suppose that Toronto may actually be the "Centre Of The Universe", if you take weather into account that is?

Karri said...

I am tired of rain too! Even just a little sun would be nice!

kristen said...

looks like the sun is out today...is it true?