Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's that time of year

I love this time of year. The weather is starting to get hot, the kids can play outside till they wear themselves out. It's all around great. Except for the sneezing, watery/itchy eyes and runny nose. I thought this year I was going to escape allergies. Nope. All the rain just delayed it for us. After this mornings run I am feeling the itchyness. I know that I am allergic to ragweed and our neighbours have their own garden of weeds, that I might add are getting to be as tall as I am. So maybe that's where I'm feeling it from. Who knows. Other than that things are great. Finally able to run again. The knee felt pretty good. 2 weeks to go till the half marathon and I think it's going to be a scorcher. That's it for now. Maybe something exciting will happen today. No pooping though I hope.

No comments: