Saturday, June 10, 2006

Feet

It is so nice to have nice looking feet again. For those you of who have seen my feet know that I have gross feet. They are always dry and cracking. I have been known to use the pumice thing at the table with family and friends around. I can get a nice little pile of shavings. Well my feet don't look like they used to. I can't remember the last time they were this smooth. Heather, you might even like them now. I even picked pink nail polish. Pink, I picked pink. Chrissy that will please you I'm sure. I hope I can keep them this nice. It might take some work. How many times can I say nice? 5 times to be exact.

8 comments:

Joy and Darrin said...

frequent pedicures are a must.
I'm there for you.
Actually with you.
I'll go with you for a pedicure but I will not touch your feet.

Miranda said...

My feet are in desperate need of a pedicure too. I have old lady feet.

Heather said...

I don't know Kirst... I don't think I could ever like them like them. I could say they were cute though...

And I can't make it THIS tuesday, but I think next one I can! Finally!

Chrissy and Brian said...

Really? Pink??? I am so proud of you Kirst! Make sure you bring it to Penticton so you can show off your sexy pink toes! 25 Days! WOO HOO!!!

The Aitkenheads said...

Tanya just got hers done today at Diva and she loved it. Shiny Deep Purple polish with a couple fun "diamonds" in each big toenail. Myself, I don't get it but maybe someday I'll give in and we'll do a couples one...maybe.

AK

Jenn said...

Another reason why I miss Ange, she always took care of my feet. They look terrible now.

Evey said...

Being that I HATE feet so much I would probably vomit if you started sluffing away your dead dry skin while I was around. lol
THANK YOU for getting a pedicure;)

Desiree said...

I love pedicures, they are an essential part of life! It's something every woman should be treated to, especially a hard-working mom!