Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yep, poop

I forgot to write in my last post about todays poop. This is for you Nathan. You've been asking for more poop stories so here you go. Taylor has had diarreha because of the antibiotics she was one. Pull ups don't hold alot so we have been trying to bung her up with milk and bananas. Well Chris went to change and found it had leaked out of her pull up. That was fine. Cleaned her up, gave her a bath. We came down stairs to find it all over one of the kitchen chairs. I hope Prosolve did the trick. Nobody will want to come over anymore. If you are becoming first time parents I suggest getting washable furniture. Our chairs have taken a beating. So there is my latest poop story. Yuch!

8 comments:

Joy and Darrin said...

I'll bring my own chair.

--Nathan-- said...

haha, i hope it was the same chair she pee'd on. I can handle cleaning up lots of different stuff but i dont think i could manage a poop covered chair.

Desiree said...

Poop stories become so common, they actually become your life, when you have two small kids, especially those still in diapers1

Tammy Williams said...

We were talking about getting new furniture but I think we opted out of that idea once we found out about the baby coming. We'll have to wait until later I suppose!

Fred and Wendy said...

There has to be a sermon illustration in there somewhere?

Anonymous said...

The only thing you tell about is your children... are they like a God to you?

Kirst said...

Nope it wasn't the pee chair.

Joy and Darrin said...

Who is that wise ass that has no balls to sign their name? Sorry to be brash but seriously, get a life, Anon!