Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone had a good halloween. And for all the parents out there with trick or treating age had good time in the cool night. We had a good time with Taylor, Quinten was sleeping so he stayed home with Nana. She sure got a lot of candy for only going to about a dozen houses. I don't ever remember getting so much from each house when I was a kid. And of course I bought too much candy again this year so all the kids were getting big hand fulls especially at the end of the night. A good time was had by all. Taylor was scared at a few houses. They were right decked out. I think it was the scary music. She still had fun though.
As for the picture of Chris in his costume. It's not that he is embarrased by the photo but you'll probably notice that his picture has not shown on my blog yet. There is a good reason for that. If you think about it you'll know. So that's that. He is so layed back that he could care less what he looks like in a picture. Well I think it is time to put my feet up and relax a bit. I'm sure tomorrow will be busy. Who knows what I am in store for. Have a great night.
Later!
Peace out!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You are right, they never gave out candy like that when we were kids! We had fun this year. Hardly any kids where we were though...well until late and then they were the big noisey kids.
People sure decorate their houses don't they? I saw one guy on the news who spent $4000!!

Dayna Curtis said...

I understand why you're not posting his pics... But I too would love to see a pic... do you have my email address?

Jenn said...

Ohhh I get it now. I had to read Daynas comment to figure out why no pictures of chris. To bad , I bet its a good one.