Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sick day #2

As I write this post I am finally starting to feel better. When you're a stay at home mom you don't get to call in sick. So it is very hard to rest and get better. You throw up in the midst of playing and cleaning and laundry, etc. My mom didn't get her pacemaker today. She wasn't even on the list for today. I guess too many people needs theirs more than she does. She is on the end of tomorrow's list. No guarantee though. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I don't have much more to say. So I will leave you with a few pictures.


It's the cap'd avenger. And messy man. And our little unicorn posing.

3 comments:

liz said...

I know you hear this all the time, but your children are beautiful. And please tell your mom that she is in my thoughts.

--Nathan-- said...

OOOHHHHHHH!! Messy Man haunts my dreams and i have to constantly look over my shoulder for him when im walking home.

Desiree said...

Hope you are feeling better. Your kids are so adorable!